2018 SWIM BC TIER I - SUMMER CHAMPIONSHIPS
All swimmers must be registered with a Swim BC, SNC, USS or other FINA recognized club.
Qualifying period is from September 1, 2016, to the entry deadline.
During the qualifying period, athletes must have attained at least their 200 IM and 1 other event’s qualifying times (in events offered at this meet) in an appropriately sanctioned competition, in their age group as of the Entry Deadline.
a. For the Girls, the age groups will be 10&U, 11-12
b. For the Boys, the age groups will be 11&U, 12-13
Swimmer’s age is as of the first day of the meet.
If you have any questions regarding your swimmers eligibility for this meet please contact your respective group coach at your earliest convenience.
- 2018 swim bc summer tier i championships - meet entry report.pdf
- pysch sheet - draft june 14.pdf
- session report - as at june 19.pdf
- psych sheet as as june 19.pdf
- boys 400fr - draft june 19.pdf
- girls 400im - draft june 19.pdf
- boys 400im - draft june 19.pdf
- girls 400fr - draft june 19.pdf