Illinois Regional Championships
The Illinois Regional Championship Meet will be held July 20-22.
Location: Niles North High School ( 9800 Lawler Ave, Skokie, IL 60077)
Swimmers must have achieved a qualifying time to participate in this meet - click here
- Friday PM Session - 3:00 PM Warm Ups / 3:20 PM Check In Closes / 4:00 PM Meet Start
- AM Session (Ages 12&Under) - 7:00 AM Warm Ups / 7:20 AM Check in Closes / 8 AM Meet Start
- PM Session (Ages 13&Over) - Noon Warm Ups / 12:20 PM Check in Closes / 1 PM Meet Start
Meet Website - click here
Parking & Entry
- Accessing the Niles North Aquatics Center: Parking at Niles North is available in our West Parking Lot or in the Old Orchard Mall. We strongly encourage using the Mall lot closest to the Aquatics Center if the West Lot is filled.
- Aquatics Center Entrance: There will be signage on Lawler Ave. directing all athletes and spectators to the proper entrance. All athletes and spectators will enter through Door 9E.
Swimmer's Bag is a service designed to cater to the swimmer's nutrition needs during swim meet as well as before and after daily practice. The menu is updated weekly and all orders are placed online at our website - click here. Place your order 3 days prior to the meet for on time delivery.