Tues, June 19th @ 7:30pm Classroom 2
The main purpose of this meeting is:
- To elect members to vacant or open Board positions for the 2018-19 season
- To present the May financial report
- To present the proposed operating budget for the 2018-19 season
- To present new Handbook updates
- To present new meet and fee surcharge updates
- To vote on a new Bylaw amendment.
The proposed amendment is to change our name from “Regina Optimist Dolphin Swim club” to “Regina Optimist Dolphins Swim Team.”
The proposed motion to amend the current bylaw is as follows:
“Regina Optimist Dolphin Swim Club” name change by:
- Adding “s” to Dolphin
- Striking out “club” and inserting “team”.
As per Robert’s Rules of order a 2/3 majority vote at the SAGM is required to have this name approved. As per RODS Bylaw 9.16 voting will be by a show of hands. Unless a ballot is requested by one or more delegates (RODS Bylaw 9.17).
Election of Officers:
The following positions are open for nominations:
President (executive): (Currently held by Nannette Choboter.) Nominee: Jim Syrgiannis
Vice President (executive): (Currently held by Jim Syrgiannis) Nominee: Andrea Axelson
Director of Admin: Currently held by Andrea Axelson) Nominee: Michelle Krenbrink
Secretary (Currently held by Dave Kerr) Nominee: Kim Hebert
Member at Large (Vacant) Nominee: Erin Harlos
Director of Fundraising: (Milissa Rodgers is stepping down). Vacant
The agenda will be posted on the Team Unify website under parents/SAGM. All nominations must be submitted along with a Bio to email@example.com by June 12, 2017.