Fran Norris Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
For visiting teams, if you are in need of a hotel, we recommend the Hilton Garden Inn.
Parking instructions for meet:
- all parking on site with no shuttles running
- drop off lane provided for your swimmer in the front of the aquatic center, please no parking
- large lot available in front of the facility
- 2 more lots available behind the facility with entrance road west of the facility
- some parking is restricted to passes only in the back which will be marked clearly (officials parking)
- entrance road to back lots is one way with entrance out the back of the complex
- please do not try to reenter the front parking lot from the back as it will risk the safety of pedestrians
- security provided for visitor safety and direction of traffic flow
This meet is for White, Red 1, Red 2, JD 1, JD 2, SD, Blue, Junior, Senior groups.
ALL PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO VOLUNTEER AT THE MEET. PLEASE SEE THE JOB SIGN-UP, ONCE THE MODULE IS ACTIVATED, FOR POSITIONS.
There are several purposes for this meet. First and foremost, swimmers should be working on implementing stroke improvements and corrections that they have been working on at practice. Second, swimmers should be working on race strategies that they plan on implementing at the end of season Championship meets. Third, swimmers should be demonstrating great team spirit by wearing the designated HSA spirit wear (see below) and cheering for all of their teammates. Finally, swimmers should be having fun and swimming fast!
Friday- Choice HSA t-shirt
Saturday- Grey HSA t-shirt
Sunday- Blue HSA t-shirt
- Meet Information
- SES Team Event File
- Non-SES Team Event File
- Psych Sheet
- Updated Timelines (10.29.18)
- Heat Sheet
- Warm-up Assignments
- HSA Swimmer Entry
- HSA Swimmer Information
- TM Results File
- Meet Results