PNS 14&U Long Course Championships - [RESULTS]
HOST: Wave Aquatics
LOCATION: Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center
MEET DIRECTOR: Alan Cardwell
MEET REFEREE: Dick Chapman
ADMINISTRATIVE REFEREE: David Guffey
6/5/19: There will be a 1500 Time Trial offered but only on the first day of the meet. Time Trial entries will be accommodated in open lanes of the final(slowest) heat. An additional heat will be created as needed. Time Trial entries will be exhibition, non-scoring swims.
7/8/19: NO VENDOR at event as per updated Meet Announcement. Special Meet Apparel: NW Ink
FROM THE MEET DIRECTOR 7/29/19:
- ALL events are double ended in prelims with the exception of the 50's, 1500's and all Relays.
- We will not be selling Physical programs at the meet but will instead be selling programs via Meet Mobile.
- We will not be using the Little League parking lots for overflow parking. Drivers should be prepared to utilize neighborhood parking if needed.
**PRELIMS timers (team lane timing assignments below)will be responsible for timing
ALL preliminary events including the 400's.
- 648 ATHLETES
- 203 RELAYS
- 2478 SPLASHES
- MEET ANNOUNCEMENT - MAAPP - updated 7/8/19 NO VENDOR at event
- TM EVENT FILE - posted 7/10/19
- PRELIMS Team Lane Timing Assignments - posted 7/29/19
- "ESTIMATED" TIMELINE - posted 7/29/19
- PSYCH SHEET - posted 7/29/19
- MEET RESULTS - PDF - posted 8/5/19
- TM RESULTS FILE - posted 8/5/19