Learn to Swim -- SESSION 1
Register your little one now! Learn to Swim will run two 2-week sessions that consist of six 30 minute group lessons. Session 1 registration now open--click the "Register Online" button in the upper right corner of this page.
- Choose from two different levels of instruction
- Lessons are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 11 or 11:30, depending on your child’s placement
- The cost for each two week session (6 classes) is $60 per participant
SESSION 1 July 2-July 12 ($60): Monday July 2, Tuesday July 3, Thursday July 5, Monday July 9, Tuesday July 10, Thursday July 12
CHOOSE: Beginner--Water Exploration: 11:00-11:30 OR Intermediate--Primary Skills: 11:30-12.
See class descriptions to select the program that is right for your child:
- 11-11:30 Beginner: Water Exploration: Class is intended for children with little to no water experience. Helps children adjust to the water and develop independent movement. Addresses basic skills including: blowing bubbles, floating on your stomach, floating on your back with assistance, climbing out of the pool from the wall, kicking, putting your face in the water, and beginner arm rotation.
- 11:30-12 Intermediate: Primary Skills: For children who are comfortable in the water and can move through the water in a horizontal position. Children must be able to put their face in voluntarily. Lessons focus on floating on your stomach and your back, climbing out of the pool from the wall, kicking, performing progressive arm movements across the pool, and some basic rotary breathing.