2018 U.S. Masters Swimming 3000/6000-Yard ePostal National Championships
CLICK HERE for more details
Sanctioned by xyz LMSC for USMS, Inc.
Questions: Contact event director xyz
Dates: September 15 - November 15, 2018
All events must be swum in their entirety on or between these dates.
Objective: Swim 3000 or 6000 continuous yards or meters in any 25-yard or 25-meter pool. Individuals may enter both events.
Location: Any 25-yard or 25-meter pool
- Yard pool swimmers submit your splits and final times in yards.
- Meter pool swimmers must swim 3000 or 6000 meters and submit your final times and splits in meters. The online entry system automatically converts meter times to yard times integrating them with the 25-yard final results.
- US swimmers must be 2017 U.S. Masters Swimming registered members on or before the day of their swim. Entries will be verified before results are accepted.
- All entries must be submitted electronically.
- Foreign swimmers must be a member of an equivalent FINA member organization on or before the day of their swim. Foreign entrants must submit a copy of their organization’s 2017 registration card to the event director by email by November 25, 2017. Foreign swimmers are not eligible for USMS records or All-American status.
Individual entries: November 25, 2017, 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time zone
Relay entries: December 5, 2017, 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time zone
Records submission: November 25, 2017, 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time zone
Split sheets for individuals who break national records must be received by the event director via e-mails or U.S. Postal Service.
Preliminary results: December 7, 2017
Final results: December 31, 2017
- Individual Events: $12 each ($15 for foreign swimmers)
- Relay Events: $16 each ($20 for foreign swimmers)
Fees are non-refundable. Fees must be paid by credit card and will be processed by "ClubAssistant.com Events".