2018 Open Water Fall Splash CLOSED
2018 Naval Academy Open Water Fall Splash
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Bay Ridge Community Beach, 2 Herndon Ave., Annapolis, MD
TO PARTICIPATE, EVERY SWIMMER (18 and over) or PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST READ THE MEET NOTICE AND COMPLETE ONLINE RELEASE FORM [MUST BE 18 & Older to use this link]
You will need the participant's USA Swimming ID# Go to usaswimming.org, log on, click DeckPass, scroll down and left. It is usually your date of birth, first 3 letters of your first name, your middle initial, and first 4 of your last name. Example, Suzanne Taylor Smith was born 10/01/95, her USAS ID Number would be 100195SUZTSMIT
- FOR NON-USA SWIMMING TEAM MEMBERS ONLY - Complete One-Day USA Swimming Membership if you ARE NOT a current USA Swimming Registered Swimmer. (This is for 18 and older swimmers in the Open category only!! )
- NON-NAAC Swimmers can register through their teams (see meet events file below) or contact our Meet Entry Director.
Please remember - we hope for fine weather, but there will be no refunds if the meet must be canceled.
- Check-in is open at . All swimmers need to arrive at least 1 hour prior to their swim for check-in.
- Please have swimmers cut nails prior to arriving. There will be a nail check at check-in.
- There will be light concessions sold (coffee, bagels, donuts, etc).
- Directions to the site are posted on MD Swim, under the meet tab.
- Please advise swimmers to not touch the timing equipment. Thank you.
- Swimmers will check in and turn in waivers if not done so already.
- Swimmers will receive a cap with a number on it (numbers are issued by last name, alphabetically).
- Swimmers will receive a timing chip to place in their cap. It is important they listen to the instructions as to the placement of the chip so their time is captured.
- Swimmers will also receive a popsicle stick with their corresponding number on it. They need this to hand to the official at the start of the race.
- 2018 NAAC Fall Splash Open Water.pdf
- 2019 Single Meet Athlete.pdf
- Meet Events for TM
- 2018 ow psych.pdf
- Fall Splash Timeline 9_9_18.pdf