2018 Open Water Fall Splash
September 9, 2018
August 18, 2018
AG,Jr,Sr (Annapolis - LeJeune Hall)
2018 Naval Academy Open Water Fall Splash
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Bay Ridge Community Beach, 2 Herndon Ave., Annapolis, MD
- EVERY SWIMMER MUST READ THE MEET NOTICE AND COMPLETE ONLINE RELEASE FORM TO PARTICIPATE
- Complete One-Day USA Swimming Membership if you ARE NOT a current USA Swimming Registered Swimmer. This is for 18 and older swimmers in the Open category only!! )
- NON-NAAC Team Swimmers - Teams and unattached swimmers will use the USA Swimming Online Meet Entry (OME). The name of the meet is the 2018 NAAC OPEN WATER FALL SPLASH. If you swim for a team see your coach for details.
Please remember - we hope for fine weather, but there will be no refunds if the meet must be canceled.
A big thank you to 2L Races Services for providing us with the electronic timing for the meet & Bay Ridge Community for the use of their beautiful beach.A couple of quick things:
- Check-in is open at . All swimmers need to arrive at least 1 hour prior to their swim for check-in.
- Please have swimmers cut nails prior to arriving. There will be a nail check at check-in.
- There will be light concessions sold (coffee, bagels, donuts, etc).
- Directions to the site are posted on MD Swim, under the meet tab.
- Please advise swimmers to not touch the timing equipment. Thank you.
- Swimmers will check in and turn in waivers if not done so already.
- Swimmers will receive a cap with a number on it (numbers are issued by last name, alphabetically).
- Swimmers will receive a timing chip to place in their cap. It is important they listen to the instructions as to the placement of the chip so their time is captured.
- Swimmers will also receive a popsicle stick with their corresponding number on it. They need this to hand to the official at the start of the race.
- 2018 NAAC Fall Splash Open Water.pdf
- 2019 Single Meet Athlete.pdf