Open Water Championship
(this is a team hosted event)
Location: Doton's Point
Registration is now OPEN! All registrations after 15-Sep will not receive a t-shirt, but you can still register for the event using the link below
- 5,000 m Ages 13 & Older, Masters Race Start: 9:00 am - $40
- 3,000 m Ages 11 & Older, Masters Race Start: 11:00 am - $35
- 1,000 m Ages 9-10, Masters Race Start: 12:30 pm - $20
* There will be a MANDATORY pre-race safety meeting which all athletes must attend to participate in the race. The mandatory pre-race meetings will be held at the following times: 5,000 m: 8:50 AM, 3,000 m: 10:50 AM; 1,000m: 12:20
* * Races will need to be completed by the time allotment. Swimmers still in the water after the time allotment will be escorted to shore. 5,000 m: 1hr 45min, 3,000 m: 1hr 15 min, 1,000 m: 30 min
Email email@example.com for more info.
Entry due date is September
15. Entries received prior to September 15 will receive a race
shirt, entries received after September 15 will not receive a
race shirt. Website registrations will be taken through the day of
Race Day registration will be available (via registration website) at the registration tables until race limits (100 swimmers per event) is met.