Developmental Meet vs. WAC
On Saturday, October 6th, we will host a small swim meet for novice swimmers. The meet is not sanctioned so the times will not be official. Here is all the relevant information:
- The meet is not sanctioned. The results will not be official. There is no packet of info. Think of it as a practice meet.
- Novice swimmers in the
first, second or third season will be entered in the meet. Please
scratch by Friday, September 28 if you are not available. This
meet is not recommended for late start swimmers but if a late
start swimmers wishes to participate, please use the scratch
procedure to let us know.
- The meet is completely free!
- Swimmers are limited to 3 individual events.
- We will be hosting novice swimmers from Westerville Aquatic Club.
- The timing system and scoreboard will be used
- Warm-ups are scheduled
for 10:00 AM with the meet starting at approximately 10:30 AM and
lasting about 1 hour.
- All events will be competed coed in this order: 50 free, 25 free, 50 breast, 25 breast, 50 back, 25 back, 50 fly, 25 fly.
- Advanced swimmers (age 13+) are invited to give back to the newer swimmers on the team by volunteering to be the timers. Swimmers can earn credit for community service if they need it. Please talk to or e-mail Coach Bernard.
- We will have the following practices on that day for swimmers who will not be competing in the meet: Swimmers age 10 and under: 8:00-9:00 AM. Swimmers age 11 and over: 9:00-10:00 AM.