DART Winter Invite
(this is a team hosted event)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION (please pass along to your team):
· We will be doing a Gift Card Drive for the Paradise Piranhas Swim Team at the meet on behalf of Sierra Nevada Swimming. There will be a donation box at the Snack Bar. Gift cards for Target and Walmart are especially appreciated, but cash donations and gift cards of any type are also appreciated. Thank you for your help with this!
· There will be a snack bar on Friday night and on Saturday and Sunday during trials.
We have been asked by the pool facility (Sac City College) to pass along the following information about the meet:
a. There is no smoking allowed on the SCC campus. Smoking may take place only in your own car.
b. You may park in the lots adjacent to the pool; you must purchase parking tickets on all days ($2 daily).
c. Spectators may not set up chairs or blankets/towels along the pool deck. Only coaches will be allowed to sit along the deck. Spectators may watch from the bleachers. Please do not set up camp in the bleachers; save that area for spectators.
d. The gym will be open for set up. We will be announcing events in the gym. You may also set up Ezups/tents on the cement areas to the west of the pool facility and next to the baseball fields. You may not set up on the drop off area south of the facility and just outside the south doors.
e. Important – the locker rooms and bathrooms inside the pool area are for swimmers only – no adults. All other patrons can use the bathrooms by the baseball field (just outside the south entrance) or the bathrooms in the gym.
f. There are homeless people in the area. We have hired security guards who will be patrolling the area during the meet. However, SCC recommends that you do not leave valuables unattended or in your car, and that you accompany young children to and from the gym and pool.
- SASO Swimmers attending DART
- Psyche Sheet DART Meet
- Estimated Timeline DART
- 13-14 relays upated 12/13
- 11-12 and 10 & Under Relays