This is KISU third annual 24hr Relay swim.
It will be limited to Academy swimmers only. Sign up deadline is Nov. 21, so we can organize the teams and they can discuss strategy earlier this year.
Here's a brief outline of the rules (if you have questions, please ask as we have only done this once before).
- Teams 5 - 10 swimmers.
- Teams will be formed by Tina after the sign up deadline.
- 24hr or 100km, whichever comes first.
- Minimum total distance is 10km/swimmer. Maximum is 20km/swimmer.
- Minimum relay leg distance is 100m. Maximum is 5km.
- Each team must provide their own counter/counters.
- The building will be locked during non-public hours, 9pm - 8am.
- We have only two lanes, so a max of four teams.
- Swimmers will 'camp' out in Meeting Rm 4.
- Each swimmer is encouraged to raise a minimum of $200 fundraising.
- We will need at least one chaperone to stay overnight in the building with us.
Again, let me know if you have any questions.