2019 YLHS Swim Registration
YLHS Aquatics ~ SWIM SEASON 2019
On behalf of the Yorba Linda High School Aquatics Booster Club and Coach Shardad, we would like to welcome all of you to the 2019 swim season. We look forward to our upcoming swim season with our new and returning athletes.
Programs like ours survive with generous donations and fundraising to off-set the costs of equipment and expenses not covered by booster donations. There will be multiple fundraisers during the season for our athletes. . Our annual swim fundraiser will be scheduled this Spring. This event is a “fun” way to raise funds for our program. Information will be sent out regarding opportunities for parents to help and athletes to participate as we meet our annual scoreboard payment and other equipment/facility expenses. Aquatics Booster Club meetings occur once a month and are a great way to get involved and informed about the aquatic program’s growth. All parents are welcome to attend and get involved.
Transportation Fee: The transportation fee for swim season is set by the PYLUSD Transportation Office for bussing to games. This fee is $ TBD. The Aquatics Booster Club does NOT collect this fee. Your student can pay this at the school finance office (they must have their ASB card). When paid at the school, checks should be made out to “YLHS.”
We encourage you to visit the school website at www.ylhs.org under the “Athletics” tab or go directly to our site at www.ylhsaqautics.org where you will find updated news, pictures, and information regarding our aquatics teams. We are looking forward to a great water polo season…Go Mustangs!
- You should already be on the YLHS Aquatics Teamunify website.
- Sign into your account if you have not already.
- Click on “My Account” (If you have completed your setup please skip down to #6)
- The system will default to the “Account Info” tab.
- Under “Account Email and Text Messaging Setup” please add your email address, Cell number under “SMS Texting” if you would like to receive info via text message. You may also set up your athletes email and cell phone so they will also receive text messages and email as well.
- Please fill out the following tabs as completely as possible. Billing Information, Guardians and Insurance/Emergency Contact Info. You must click Save Changes or the information will not be saved.
- Then you will need to Click “Add New Member”. This is the section to enter your athlete’s information. There are mandatory fields that the system will require you to fill out. In addition to the required fields please fill out the suit and shirt size for your athlete. This is the “ONLY” way for us to know the sizes to order for them for their gear for the water polo season. If you are asked to fill out “Billing Group” or “Roster” you will select “Swim Registration”. You must click save changes or the information will not be saved.
- To now register your athlete go to the home page and click “Swim Registration” on the top right hand side of the screen and follow the prompts from there.