Spring 14 & Under JOs (Walnut Creek, CA)
(this is a team hosted event)
- Girls end: 11:15 a.m. through Event #19 (then 12:30 p.m. for the end of the 500 free)
- Boys end: 11:15 a.m. through Event #20 (then 12:30 p.m. for the end of the 500 free)
- Girls end: 12:15 p.m. through Event #59 (then 1:15 p.m. for the end of the 1000 free)
- Boys end: 12:15 p.m. through Event #60 (then 1:15 p.m. for the end of the 1000 free)
- Girls end: 12:00 p.m. through Event #93 (then 1:15 p.m. for the end of the 1650 free)
- Boys end: 12:00 p.m. through Event #94 (then 1:15 p.m. for the end of the 1650 free)
Team Areas and Participant Set up: There is absolutely no participant set up on the pool deck, or the raised veranda in front of the main building. That means no popups, no chairs, no blankets, no setting your bag on the bench and sitting there for the course of the meet - nothing. Please share this with your swim families to make life easier for our deck marshals. The pool deck and “veranda” must be kept clear for walking, swimmer access, lifeguard access and should the need arise, emergency personnel access. Set up is allowed on the concrete stair area on the turn end of the pool, on all the grassy areas inside the pool venue, and outside the fence in the park.
Program Sales: A limited number of commemorative programs will be available for $10.00 at the Information/Check-in desk.
Full Snack Bar for swimmers and families
Making Waves Swim Shop - Swim store that will have suits, caps, goggles and gear
Northwest Designs - JO logo commemorative shirts and sweatshirts
Jolyn - will be at the pool on Saturday only
Zeek Bar + Hero Fuel - healthy, protein packed snack bars made with simple ingredients on Saturday only
Raffle: The Aquabears are having an Arena Tech Suit raffle. We will award two 1st prizes of one male and one female Carbon Air suit. Fulfillment of the suit will be done directly with our Arena rep to ensure choice of size and color. Two second prizes of an Arena gift basket will also be awarded, one male and one female winner. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20.