2019 NE UVAC Silvers Meet
2019 New England Silvers Championship - UVAC Location
Hosted by UVAC at Upper Valley Aquatic Center, White River Jct, VT
Friday, March 15th - Sunday, March 17th
Registration/Qualifying Deadline: Monday, February 11th
Additional Silvers Installment: All swimmers who qualify and commit to attend the Silver Championship will pay an additional monthly isntallment for the month of march, equal to 50% of their respective program's standard monthly installments
More information will be posted soon...
- Information regarding hotel blocks will be posted soon.
- All team policies are to be followed, with specific policies being pertinent to swim meets, including:
Swimmers stay until the conclusion of the session(s) they are
entered in to encourage and cheer for their teammates
- Exception: advanced written notice to the head coach or the Sunday session of a travel (outside the state of Vermont) meet
- This is a championship meet!!! This means that swimmers will likely be encouraged to and expected to wear competition techinical/race suits, in accordance with our team policy.
- Swimmers arrive with their EDGE t-shirt and other EDGE gear and equipment they have
- Our team may be assigned volunteer jobs and positions at this meet. Please stay tuned for updated job information
- Officials; please sign up for an officiating slot and e-mail the meet referee your intent to officiate and which sessions
- Have a swimmer competing in the 400 IM, 500 free, or distances even longer? It is likely your swimmer will need to provide his/her own timers! Please help!