CSST Open (All swimmers)
- We have combined the Saturday sessions into one session. A timeline and warm-up sheet are attached that will help you plan for this change. The timeline also reflects the new event order for Saturday.
- All 12&U's events (except the 400 IM) are done within 4 hours on Saturday.
- If you have 11-12 swimmers in both the 100 & 200 Breast on Saturday you may want to consider dropping one of those as they are now back-to-back. We looked at moving the 200 Breast to a different location, but it was always within a short time frame, so many swimmers would have had to pick one or the other distance regardless.
- We should have the cafeteria available for extra seating on Saturday & Sunday.
- On Saturday we will run 7 lanes, meaning we will have warm-up/cool down available for all age groups.
- The Sunday sessions will remain separate.
Maximum of four (4) individual events per day. 8 & Under swimmers swimming on Sunday, January 6th can swim the five 8 & Under events.
Scoring: Individual scoring:
- Swimmers will be scored in the following age groups: 8&U, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15&O for high point awards.
- 8&U swimmers will score points in the four 25Y events, plus the 12&U 100 IM.
- All events will be scored by single age group for High point award purposes.
- 2019 Winter Classic Invite.pdf
- Timing Assignments.pdf
- Warm-up Assignments.pdf