CM Championship Qualifier Meet
Marlin Championship Qualifier
February 26, 2019
Keating Natatorium. 616 West North Bend Road. Cincinnati, OH. 45224
This meet is intended to give athletes the oppertunity to achieve new Time Standards for YMCA Zone Championships and Short Course Nationals. Please check with your coach before signing up. It is a great meet for High School State Meet participants to swim their non high school events and qualify for Championships and Nationals. All swimmers must bring their USA Swimming Card with them to the meet.
Doors Open Clerk Opens Clerk
Closes Warm Up Meet
1650 / 1000 Free 4:00 pm 4:00 pm 5:00 pm 4:30 pm 5:30pm
All other events 4:00 pm 4:00 pm 5:15 pm 4:30 pm not before 6:00pm
• 14&Under swimmers must be .50 secords
per 50 yards of at least an OH AA Time standard or YMCA Zone
• 15 & Over – No Time Standard is required.
• All Swimmers may enter up to 3 individual events plus relays.
• All events will swim in one pool – Balcony end. All events Open and swimming combined women and men.
• Scoreboard end pool will have lanes open for warm up/down.
Entries: Deck entries will be accepted. Deck entries will
closed at 5:00 p.m. for the 1650 Freestyle
and at 5:15 p.m. for all other
Deck Entry Fees: A deck entry fee of $6 per event, $11 per Relay plus the $2 sur-charge is payable upon sign-up at clerk of course. Swimmers should bring and pay these fees to the meet.
Tigershark Athletes should talk with their Practice Group Coach about participation in this event.