SCST 8 & Under Classic (8 & unders only)
Location: St. Charles North HS
- Warm-ups: 8:00 a.m.
- Meet Start: 9:00 a.m.
Entry Limit: Each individual may enter 4 events and two relays.
Awards: Awards for individual events will be given for places 1 through 16 for 8 year old, 7 year olds and 6 & under age groups. Awards for relays will be given for places 1 through 3.
December 2, 2018
Location: St. Charles North HS, 255 Red Gate Rd., Saint Charles, Illinois
Parking: SCST Parking Signs will be posted, directing swim meet traffic to the appropriate parking lot and entrance. Please park in any lot where parking is permitted. Be conscious of areas marked for fire lanes.
Theme: "Out of this World"
Warm Ups: 8:00 - 8:50 AM
Opening dance: 8:50 - 8:55 AM
National Anthem: 8:55
• We will not be asking for timing volunteers at this meet
• We will be pre-seeding this meet. The meet program will be available online on as the meet draws closer. Please check the front page of our website for the link. Heat Sheets are available at the meet.
• This meet is run at a very fast pace. All kids will go to the block area for all events. Announcements will be made at designated times to send kids to block area.
• We are not running an all teams bull pen. We will have a
parent at each lane that will ensure that the proper swimmers are
lined up and ready to swim.
It will be each team's responsibility to get the swimmers to their lanes. We advise sending 4-5 heats at a time.
• Each team will be responsible for their relay swimmers. Please send them to their lane on each side of the pool. Your assistance in ensuring that swimmers are ready for their events is appreciated.
• Due to the volume of young swimmers, we would like to ask you and your parents to put heats and lanes on the hands of each swimmer before they enter the pool. Heat Sheets will be available at the Admissions table. No swimmer will be allowed on deck without event numbers heats and lanes clearly written on their arms or legs.
Absolutely, for safety and insurance reasons, we cannot allow parents on deck. We will have established seating areas on deck as well as designated areas in the hall for athletes and parents to meet. In addition, we will have our older age group swimmers assigned to each team to act as runners. These swimmers are volunteering their time to help the little ones - please be kind to them.
• Please remind your swimmers and parents that the swimmers need to stay on the pool deck & not to sit in the stands. Again, the meeting locations will be designated.
Results: Results will be posted as the meet progresses. Results
will be emailed following the meeting. A hard copy will be mailed
upon request. Live results will be posted athttp://results.teamunify.com/
Security: USE of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms
Directions: St. Charles North High School
255 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, IL, 60175
Route 64 Route 31. North on Rt. 31 to Red Gate Road. West on
Red Gate to St. Charles North Entrance.
East - West Tollway
1-88 East - West Tollway to Farnsworth Avenue. Farnsworth Avenue turns in to Kirk
Road. Follow Kirk Road to Route 64. West on Rt. 64 to Rt. 31. North on Rt. 31 to
Red Gate Road. West on red Gate to St. Charles North Entrance.
1-90 Northwest Tollway
1-90 Northwest Tollway to Route 31. South on Rt. 31 to Red Gate Road