Fall Divisionals - [RESULTS]
(this is a team hosted event)
ELIGIBILITY: All swimmers are eligible to compete - exception for some 11&O swimmers (see below)
10&U PENTATHLON INFORMATION & RULES: Each 10&U pentathlon swimmer may enter up to a maximum of five (5) individual events. There are no qualifying or de-qualifying times for 10&U swimmers.
11&O DE-QUALIFYING TIMES: Swimmers ages 11-14 may not enter in any event in which they have achieved a 2018 PN Short Course Champs time (any course) since 9/1/17. Swimmers ages 15&O may not enter any event in which they have achieved a 2018 Washington State Senior Short Course Champs time (any course) since 9/1/17.
- Prelims/finals meet (scratch rules apply)
- Each swimmer may enter up to a maximum of three (3) individual events per day
HOST: Metro Aquatics
LOCATION: Mt. Tahoma High School Pool, Tacoma
SIGN-UP DEADLINE: Sunday, November 18th @ 11:59 PM
- Meet Info - posted 11/9
- INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES - posted 11/21
- ESTIMATED TIMELINE - posted 11/29
- PSYCH SHEET - posted 11/29
- RESULTS - posted 12/3