All Team Hayride
All Team Family Hayride
This is our Annual Beginning-of-the-Short-Course-Season Get-Together please save the date for this fun event!
- On behalf of the Coaches and MPAC we invite all families to come to the Team Family Hayride at Fulton Farms Hayrides. Families are invited. (No guests please.) Wear weather appropriate clothes. There will be no practices at all on this evening...come on our for a great time of getting together with family and swim friends!! We look forward to getting to know you this season.
- 8 and under swimmers and families are welcome even though you are not yet practicing! Looks like great weather to be outside!
- Bring chairs to sit in if you would like, flashlight optional and bug spray due to warm weather if needed.
**P lease bring a dish to share. Reminder ~ There is no electricity, but any kind of veggie, salads, fruits or dessert welcome ~ we always have wonderful food so thank you for your preperation!
- MPAC will provide tableware, water, hot dogs and condiments.
Where do I go for the MCY Team hayride?
- Address is 1738 State Route 202, Troy: Directions included.
Thursday night, October 23rd is our Annual Swim Team Hayride, 6:30 pm at the Fulton Farms Hayrides site. Attached is the information sheet from Fulton Farms Hayrides to give specific instructions from their end. For those who attended last year it will be at the same spot ~ same side of the road as Fulton Farms Market, east, 1 mile south of the 202/41 Intersection and 5 miles north of the 202/571 Intersection (not held at the Farm Market) watch for orange signs and follow the arrows to find us.
Call Coach Pam for any questions: 937 572 7664 c.