CSC Winter Invitational Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
Location: IUPUI Natatorium; time standards are required to attend this meet; CSC families are required to provide team support at this meet.
Inclement weather- There is a high chance of inclement weather this weekend. We will communicate any last-minute changes to the meet on Twitter @CarmelSwimming
1650 Sessions: All Swimmers will compete- there are no event limits. Heat 4 of the Girls 1650 will compete immediately after heat 2 of the Boys 1650 in the scoreboard end pool. Heats 1,2, 3, and 5 of the Girls event will compete in the diving well pool.
Friday Night Session: Three events will be limited POST SCRATCH as follows
- #7 Girls 11-12 200 IM -- will be limited to 11 heats (88 athletes)
- #11 Girls 13-14 500 Free -- will be limited to 9 heats (72 athletes)
- #13 Girls 11-12 500 Free -- will be limited to 9 heats (72 athletes)
The psych sheet is in the forms/documents section below.
Due to the event limits we welcome any scratches you might know of as they could provide the opportunity for another swimmer to compete.
- Meet Letter
- Event File (coaches only)
- 2017-2020 Motivational Time Standards
- Team Support Information
- Team Support Reminder
- Team Support Workers
- Letter to coaches
- Draft meet timeline-for planning purposes only; actual times will vary
- Warm-up times and lanes
- Psych sheet - entire meet
- Friday evening limited events psych sheet - updated 1-15 @ 6:30 p.m.