Wacky T-Shirt Meet for SD2, CH2 and CH3
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet: Wacky T-Shirt Meet
Date: Saturday November 17
Location: Foothills Pool
UCSC Squads: Churchill 2, Churchill 3 and Shouldice 2
Note: UCSC is the host for this meet
Meet Information: see the Meet Package in the documents section below (coming soon)
Officiating Points: 50 points per family are assigned for the Wacky T-Shirt meet.
UCSC PARENTS - HOW TO SIGNUP TO OFFICIATE
Step 1: click on the Job Signup button
Step 2: put a check mark in the empty box beside the position that you would like to sign up for
Step 3: scroll back up to the top of the page and click on the Signup button
Step 4: when the pop up dialogue box shows up, type in the full name of the person who will officiate (example: Bob Brown) -- just the full name, not phone numbers or email addresses
- Sign up online on our website.
- IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP BY THE DEADLINE – WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 07 – YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR OFFICIATING POINTS.
- If your swimmer is eligible for this meet, please sign up your swimmer and then go immediately and click on the JOB SIGNUP button to sign up to officiate.
- Parents must sign up for a specific position and a specific session. If both parents will officiate, sign up for each person who is going to officiate.
- You must be certified for the position your sign up for.
- When you sign up to officiate, it is a request for the position. The Officials’ Coordinator and Meet Manager will make the final decisions for all officiating assignments.
- If you choose to SHADOW a position, please sign up in the section marked to SHADOW a position. To shadow a position, you must have taken the course.
- If you are having difficulty signing up online, you may contact our officials' coordinator for this meet - Michelle Chow at email@example.com
- Parents must check the officials’ roster which will be posted on our website.
- ALL PARENTS must be in the officials’ room at the start of warmup and sign the officials' roster that will be posted. Parents involved in Meet Set Up and the Safety Marshals must be on deck at the time specified by the Meet Manager for these positions.