Hospitality Certification Course
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSPITALITY CERTIFICATION
We are happy to let you know that UCSC is offering another certification course for all parents who would like to do their officiating points in hospitality.
- all parents who would like to make food for hospitality for our UCSC swim meets are required to be certified
- all parents who work in the hospitality room at UCSC swim meets are required to be certified
- signup for hospitality is done on the website as a posted event
- only parents who are certified will be chosen to make food for hospitality
- the hospitality coordinators will contact you directly
- if you are already certified, you do not have to take this course again
WHAT Hospitality Certification Course
WHEN Monday October 15
WHERE University of Calgary KNB131
TIME 6:00-8:00 pm
SIGN UP Please signup online. Declare the name of the parent who will attend the course in the notes section under attend/decline. There are 40 spaces available in the course.
NOTE Please do not bring your children to this course.