CSC Winter Invitational
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards for 15-16 year olds will be used for all OPEN swimmers.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 13&14.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 11 & 12.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “B” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 10 and younger, except that 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for the 200 IM and the 200 free.
- Please note that 13-14 events and Open events may be swum in separate pools. We will not delay the meet for any swimmers entered in Age Group and Open events. A swimmer may not compete in the same event, timed final, or preliminary, more than one time during this meet. Carmel Swim Club reserves the right to swim any of its own club members who have not achieved the minimum time standards.
Team Hotel Information: Hyatt Place, 5500 Bradbury Ave, Indianapolis, IN. (317) 227-0950. Rate: $129/night. Block deadline: Dec 28, 2018
- Carmel Swim Meet Online Reservation Link - click on the room type and complete the reservation. Please make a note of your confirmation number.
Group Dinner - Old Spaghetti Factory, 210 S Meridian St after Saturday night finals. Menu will depend on how many will be attending. We will have 3 choices, possibilities include spaghetti & meatballs, fettuccine Alfredo, lasagna and chicken marsala. To give us an estimate on interest, please complete the survey below by Wednesday evening.
Meet Schedule (Meet starts are listed as "not before" times)
|Fri 1650||Fri PM||Sat AM||Sat PM||Sat Finals||Sun AM||Sun PM||Sun Finals|
- Meet Information
- Entry Report
- Parking Map
- Friday Limited Event Psych Sheet
- Psych Sheet - Full Meet
- Tentative Timeline for planning purposes only
- Warm-up assignments