Start Clinic Blue Practice Session 2/Parent Meeting
Channel Cat Families -
On Wednesday, October 17th, Practice for ALL BLUE SWIMMERS will be at CBRC. We will be having a Start Clinic...with official starting equipment and officials who help run meets. ALL Blue swimmers are encouraged to come! This is a GREAT opportunity to practice going off the blocks and learning what sounds you will hear at the starts of your races at meets. There will be two 1-hour sessions to choose from: 4:00 - 5:00 and 5:15 - 6:15. Please signup online to let us know which one you will be coming to. Choose between the different times - each 1-hour session is a separate event. 5:15 to 6:15pm
The steps to sign your swimmer up are:
- Click on the event for the session you want to attend
- Click the ATTEND/DECLINE button
- Click on your swimmers name
- Click on the word SELECT and choose "Yes, please sign (swimmers name) up for this event
- Click the SAVE CHANGES button
Parents, while your swimmer is in the pool working on their starts, you are invited to join us upstairs in the Preschool Room (look for a Channel Cat sign) for a PEP Talk to learn about what to expect at meets. Meets can be a tad bit overwhelming if you've never been to one before and we want to make it as smooth and easy as possible. We've all been there and remember what it was like. We also will have the buddies assigned if you would like one to assist at the meet please come to this great parent session!
A few things to remember:
- ALL BLUE SWIMMERS PRACTICE AT CBRC on Wednesday 10/17! Please don't show up at TCCC...there won't be Blue practice there that night.
- For non-CBRC members, please sign in at the front desk (tell the employee you are there for Channel Cats) and head on out to the "Bubble Pool" (outdoor pool).
- Hot tub time after the start clinics isn't for playtime and time should be minimized to be respectful of other CBRC members.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Remember, Blue practice will ONLY be at CBRC this day (Wednesday, Oct 17th)! PLEASE plan on attending. This is a GREAT opportunity to get some practice in before the LaGrande meet that many of you are signed up for...it's coming up quick!
See you there!