Carmel Swim Club Winter Invite
The Carmel Swim Club 2018 Planet Adventure Winter Invitational will be held on January 18-20 at the IUPUI Natatorium which is located in downtown Indianapolis at 901 W New York Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
- Friday 1650 free - 1 PM warm up / 2 PM meet start
- Friday Afternoon - 4 PM warm up / 5 PM meet start
- Prelims Saturday / Sunday 13&Over AM Session - 6:45 AM warm up / 8 AM meet start
- Prelims Saturday / Sunday 12&Under PM Session - Noon warm up / 1 PM meet start
- Finals Saturday / Sunday - 4:30 PM warm up / 5:30 PM meet start
All Friday events, 10&Under events and relays are timed finals. Prelims and finals will be run for the 11-12, 13-14 and Open Age Groups. 10&Unders may do 4 events per day and 11&Overs may do 3 events per day.
Indianapolis is on Eastern Standard Time
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards for 15-16 year olds will be used for all OPEN swimmers.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 13&14.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 11 & 12.
- 2017-2020 National Motivational “B” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 10 and younger, except that 2013-2016 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for the 200 IM and the 200 free.
- The B, BB and A standards can be found on page two of this document
Hotel Information - There is a large event going on that weekend so rates in the city are pretty high and we were not able to get a block. Below are some hotel suggestions, but feel free to stay where you prefer.
Holiday Inn Express (Indy West) -- 12 -15 minute drive / 5855 Rockville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46224
(317) 554-0900 ($204 / night)
Candlewood Suites -- 5 - 8 minute drive / 1152 N White River Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 536-7700 ($207 / night)
Marriott Courtyard -- 5 - 6 minute drive / 320 N Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 684-7733 ($289 - 334 / night)
Meet Website -
Parking info- The Event Rate will be $7 credit card only. The Sports Garage attached to the Natatorium (Center Section-2nd and 3rd entrances) will be used for the meet. The Riverwalk Garage will not be used for this event. If anyone parks at the Riverwalk Garage-hourly rates will apply. Anyone paying the event rate of $7 at the Sports Garage will be issued an event ticket for in and out privileges. The ticket will only work at the Sports Garage center section.
Registration Deadline is Monday, November 26 at midnight