STAS/JRRC Winter Swim Program
Welcome to STAS/JRRC Winter Swim!
Winter Swim begins Monday, December 3rd. - January 31th
- Swimmers must be members of Johnson Ranch Racquet Club to participate in the Fall Swim program.
- Red Group Ages 8-11 (4:00-4:50pm); typically Barracuda levels 2 and 3; and
- Blue Group Ages 12-18 (4:50-6:15pm); typically Barracuda levels 4/5 and 6.
- Practices will be held at the Johnson Ranch South pool, Mondays through Fridays.
- Red Group - Swimmers that are between the ages of 8-11, (typically Barracuda levels 2 and 3), legal in all 4 strokes, and have been on a swim team for at least 1 year. This group will have practice from 4:00-4:50pm, Monday through Thursday. (we are considering 7yr olds - tryout required)
- Blue Group - Swimmers that are between the ages of 12-18, (typically Barracuda levels 4, 5 and 6), legal in all 4 strokes, and have been on a swim team for at least 1 year. This group will have practice from 4:50-6:15pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Winter Swim will be led by Coach Donny Mata. Coach Donny is the new Head Coach for the Johnson Ranch Barracuda for the 2019 season.
- Winter Season: Starting Monday, December 3rd through January 31st
- No practice Christmas week - practice resumes Jan 2nd
- $199.00 / $149 additional siblings
If you have questions please email Coach Donny - email@example.com
Registration is open! Click here to register.