FINA World Masters Gwangju 2019
Welcome to the FINA World Masters Championships Gwangju 2019!
The OC for GWANGJU 2019 has been hard at work promoting the event all around the world. Start your planning early and don't miss out of what is sure to be an exciting event. Follow the developments and get all the information that you may need:
To get the monthly newsletter send directly to your inbox please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Qualifying standards for the swimming events.
The athletes village is simply spectacular and has so many options everyone can find what they are looking for. Rooms can be private (single bed) or shared (twin-bed). Groups can chose a whole apartment(unit) which consists of 3 to 6 beds for 3 to 6 people each.
What are the prices?
75$ per person & per night - includes breakast
95$ if you want to have breakfast and dinner as well
245$ - 390$ for a unit(59 ¡ - 84 ¡) for 3 to 6 people - includes breakfast
The village is within 30 minutes of the ven ue s, and there will be daily shuttle busses to take you to and from the venues.
For more information in regards to the athlete's village please email Mr. Lee Jae-Kwan email@example.com
- There are many options for you to arrive in Gwangju.
- The largest airport in Korea is Incheon International Airport.
- From Incheon International Airport to Gwangju,
you can arrive:
- By fast-train (KTX):
- From Incheon International Airport, you should go to Gwangmyung station (Seoul). It takes 50 mins by airport shuttle bus and buses run every 25mins.
- From Gwangmyung station(KTX) to Gwangju songjung station (it takes 150mins)
- The website of Let's Korail (KTX) is: http://www.letskorail.com
- A free shuttle bus will run from Gwangju songjung station to the accreditation centre.
- By bus:
- There are direct buses from Incheon Airport to the Gwangju Bus Terminal which run every 10 to 50 mins, 33 times a day.
- Once arrived at the Gwangju Bus Terminal, a free shuttle bus to the accreditation centre will be organised.
- By fast-train (KTX):
- There are two other airports from which you can arrive:
- Moreover, free shuttle bus will be organised from the Athletes’ Village to the Competition and training venues as well as to five neighbouring cities; including: Naju, Jangseong, Damyang, Hampyeomng, Hwasun.
For more information, please have a look at our website: http://www.fina-gwangju2019.com/masters_eng/contentsView.do?pageId=masters_eng44
To know if you need one, please visit the following official website: https://www.visa.go.kr/ This website also provides all the information about the documents needed for requesting a VISA