Black History Meet - Washington DC
The 33rd Initational Black History Meet will be held President's Day weekend (February 15-17, 2019) at the Takoma Aquatic Center in Washington, DC. Belowyou will find the meet announcement and event file for this year's meet.
* Entries Open: January 1st, 2019
* Entries Close: January 25th or when the last team to put us over 1100 athletes enters the meet.
Please look over the meet announcement carefully as some important information has been updated for 2019. In an effort to help streamline the session timelines and manage space on deck for coaches and athletes we have instituted some changes to this year's meet, they are highlighted below.
UPDATES TO 2019 MEET ANNOUNCEMENT
* NT policy, all entries must be accompanied by an entry time.
* Qualifying time standards introduced for all events 100 yards and longer.
* The number of coaches credentials given to teams is based on number of athletes in the meet.
Robert M. Green
Competitive Swimming Program Manager
DC Department of Parks and Recreation
300 Van Buren Street, NW | Washington, DC 20012
P: 202.256.4718 E: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
dpr.dc.gov | Twitter and Instagram: @dcdpr | facebook.com/dcdpr