Jr. Pronghorn Mini Session
Mini Jr. Pronghorn
February 24 - March 16 6:30-7:15
This three week return to swimming will hopefully lead into our regular programming with AHS Step 2. Our first priority is the safe return to swimming for all returning LASC Jr. Pronghorns for at least 1 practice per week.
Jr Horns Mini Session - February 24 - March 16
- We will have 12 spots available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays and 18 spots on Wednesdays
- Swim Times are 6:30-7:15 pm
- Coach to swimmer ratio will be between 1:4-1:6
- Swimmers will be able to register for one session per week during the first 48 hours of registration. After that initial registration period swimmers will be allowed to register for a 2nd weekly session.
- Registration for this Mini session is only open to swimmers that were registered in the Fall 2020 Jr. Horns session.
- We will be opening registration to new Jr. Horns members for our next full session
- Mini session cost is $20 per swimmer. Many members will have a credit in their account.
- All previous COVID-19 related measures continue to be in place and full compliance is required for participation in practice. In addition, their are enhanced distancing measures. Swimmers will maintain 3m distancing at all times which partially dictates the small group sizes.
- The pool deck and viewing gallery remain closed for viewing.. Parents are welcome to bring swimmers on deck for the start of practice, particularly on the first day.