(this is a team hosted event)
The Gwinnett Aquatics Qualifier will be once again hosted at the GAC pool ( 1575 Indian Trail Rd, Norcross, GA 30093). This is a 2.5 day meet, with timed finals on Friday evening for all ages; Then 10&U swimmers have a session on Saturday afternoon (which is an especially good session for all 8&U ) and on Sunday afternoon; 11-12 swimmers are Saturday morning and Sunday afternoong; and 13&O swimmers are Saturday morning and Sunday early evening.
This is also the last chance for 14&U swimmers to pick up State Cuts! ALL swimmers are expected to attend (swimmers at HS State the weekend before, or who already have cuts for 14&U State, should discuss attendance with their coaches).
This is also a team hosted meet, so ALL families will be expected to volunteer at least 2 sessions (the volunteer signup will be posted around December).
Schedule (note there has been changes from past years):
- Friday, Feb. 09
- All Ages: 4:00pm warm ups, 5:00PM meet starts
- Saturday Feb. 10
- 11-12 Girls, 13&O: 8:00AM warm-ups, 9:00AM meet starts
- 11-12 Boys, 10&U: 1:00PM warm-ups, 2:00PM meet starts
- Sunday Feb 11
- 11-12 Girls, 10&U: 12:30PM warm-ups, 1:30PM meet starts
- 11-12 Boys, 13&O: 4:00PM warm-ups, 5:00PM meet starts