2020 Spring Registration
UPDATE: Due to Covid-19 and the Governor's recent orders regarding school closures for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, the dROP Spring Session has been cancelled.
All team members who will be swimming in the spring need to re-register!
There is a mandatory $50 registration fee for swimmers who are NOT currently registered with USA and Michigan Swimming. The seasonal registration is valid through August 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: If your swimmer participated with dROP during the 2019-2020 short course season, you do NOT need to pay the $50 registration fee.
The Spring Session will run from April 13 - May 9. All practices will be held at Farmington High School.
- Competitive: Monday-Friday 3:30 - 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Developmental: Monday-Thursday 6:00 - 7:30 PM, Friday 4:30 - 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Pre-Team & Conditioning: Monday & Wednesday, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Masters: Monday-Friday 5:30 - 7:00 AM
Session costs are:
- Competitive: $186
- Developmental: $158
- Pre-Team & Conditioning: $109
- Masters: $99 (or 10 Session Masters Pass)
Join us for this 4-week tune-up session! Maintain your conditioning or get in shape for the summer rec league season.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Tyler @ firstname.lastname@example.org.