Summer 2018: 11&over Training
Long Course/All-Star Program:
This group is for swimmers 11&over who are interested in swimming long course USA swim meets in the summer and are looking for additional swim practice time/yardage than is offered from traditional Summer League programs. This is a great program for High School swimmers who want to keep in shape for the fall and upcoming High School season.
Prior competitive experience is required. This group is designed for swimmers who want training.
Swimmers should be able to swim at least 100 yards of each stroke legally as well as a 200-yard I.M.
Swimmers MUST HAVE FINS AND SNORKEL. You can purchase these online at https://www.swimoutlet.com/piranhaaquatics/
- M, T, W, F MORNINGS, 6:50-8:20 AM
- First Practice: June 4
- Last Practice: July 27th
- NO PRACTICE June 20, 22 (Wed and Fri) Coach Caroline out of town for Diversity and Inclusion Central Zone Camp.
Firestone Park Pool, Columbiana
- New swimmer registration fee $20.00 (insurance purposes)
- No registration fee for swimmers from 2017-2018
- Summer Long Course meet opportunities are listed on the team website. We encourage one meet/month but meets are not mandatory.
- Team Meet: Freedlander Meet 6/29-7/1
- Meet fees are billed to your TU account the day after the due date. Credit cards run automatically on the first of each month for any amounts on your account. You can login at any time and check your billing amount under My Account-->My invoice/payment
|Swim Meet Entry Questionsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Kristen Reynolds|
|Summer All-Star Coach||
|330-548-SWIM (7946) Office voicemail|
Please contact us if you need help registering or for more
We look forward to seeing you at the pool!