2020 KA Holiday Meet P/F
Dec 4, 2020 - Dec 6, 2020
November, 12 2020
Preliminary Heat Sheets
- 14&Under: Friday Saturday Sunday
- 15&Over Women: Friday Saturday Sunday
- 15&Over Male: Friday Saturday Sunday
Pre Meet Information
- Swimmers, Officials, and Volunteers will enter/exit the building at designated locations. Upon entry temperatures shall be taken. Masks shall be worn at all times unless entering/swimmer/exiting the water.
- Swimmers shall not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to their assigned warm up time.
- Distance sessions will have timers provide for each athelte. Lap counters shall be an athlete already on the pool deck swimming that session.
- 25 Yard events that will be starting on the bulkhead with starting blocks and swimming into what is normally the start side. Swimmers shall entered from the far side of the pool.
- COVID-19 Pool Flow Floor Plan Swimmers shall adhere to the clockwise flow pattern throughout the duration of the competition.
- It is USA Swimming and Mid Atlantic Swimming’s recommendation that the locker rooms not be used for changing purposes due to being a touch point.
- Athletes shall not use the restrooms in the lobby as those are for Coaches, Officials, Volunteers and Guests of the facility.
YOUTUBE Live Streaming -- click on the link under the Session box.
The sessions have changed. Please follow the adjusted sessions and times below.
|Friday-Sunday||9-14 yo||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||12:15 pm|
|15&O Women||12:30 PM||1:30 PM||3:15 PM|
|15&O Men||4:00 PM||5:00 PM||6:30 PM|