12 and Under Virtual Dryland May 25-29
2020 VIRTUAL DRYLAND TRAINING FOR SWIMMERS
Stroke Specific Dryland Training:
In preparation for reintegration and training, we are excited to announce a stroke specific Virtual Dryland Training Component for swimmers. Using Enterprise Zoom meetings, swimmers will be able engage with teammates and coach while participating in a 45-minute dryland practice.
Virtual practices will meet in groups of 8 athletes and follow an evidence based, stroke specific dryland program.
12 & Under Swimmer Virtual Dryland
Meets: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
The 12 & Under program will involve body weight and agility activities.
Equipment: utility ball, jump rope, water bottle and mats. Cell phone with Zoom App (see notes Member Need below)
Time slots: 2-3p , 3-4p and 4-5p
Group size: 8 maximum
Program length: Weekly. This program will run until facilities reopen and practices resume but could run longer should social distancing require.
Fee: The following fee structure during COVID 19 closure is as follows: $10.00/wk
Swimmers will be virtually supervised by a USA Swimming coach and in some cases, assisted by swimmers trained in the dryland component who will provide corrective feedback to the participants. Swimmers will need to be able to position a cell phone in a manner to be able to be seen by coach during session.
Registration: by Team Unify
Payment method: credit card or debit card via with Team Unify
Financial Assistance: May be considered on a case by case basis. If you need to speak to an administrator about financial assistance please click here to be redirected. Staff will get back to you in appox. 48 hours
- Riptide Team Unify account
- USA Swimming athlete membership
- Mobile device with Zoom Account app
- Go Swim.tv Account if desired
Using Team Unify & Agreement: PLEASE READ!
- A free membership to GoSwim.tv will be provided to keep up to date on swim info
- 12&U Swimmers must review any information on exercises recommended with parent prior to the first session. An agreement will be checked at the time of registration.
- If a review of specific exercises is recommended a swimmer has not reviewed these materials prior to session, they may be asked to do so instead of exercising in first session.
Click here to access additional program FAQs