MD LSC Jr. Championships
Deadline: Friday, February 5th
Location: St. Mary's College, St. Mary's, MD
Jr. Championship Meet Information
Please remember that traffic can be horrible between 2:00-6:00 p.m. on this trip. Plan accordingly if you are competing on Friday night.
The psych sheet is attached to this email
Friday pm—9 and Older (400 IM and 500 Free)
Saturday and Sunday am—12&U
Saturday and Sunday pm—13&O
All events are Timed Finals
Friday Night Session
- The following swimmers are competing on Friday night:
- Silver – Carly, Ava, Paisley, Addie, Molly, Delaney
- Gold 1 – Luke, Brianna, Sophia
- Gold 2 – Lilli, Maddie, Christina, Averey, Emily, Ian, Ethan, Jack
- Pre-Senior – Bella, Logan, Andrew
- Senior Dev – Anton, Bryan, Katie, Haleigh, Josie, Emma,
- All swimmers must check in by 4:30 p.m. Coaches will check in all swimmers. If there is an issue you MUST let your coach know before 4:30. If your swimmer is checked in and doesn’t show up they will be scratched from their next event (USA Swimming Rule).
- All 400 IM and 500 swimmers must provide their own timer.
When to be there:
- Friday pm:
- All 400 IM Swimmers – 3:50 p.m.
- Silver 500 Swimmers – 4:45 p.m.
- All other 500 Swimmers – 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday am: 6:45am
- Saturday pm: 12:15pm
- Sunday am: 7:10am
- Sunday pm: 12:40pm
Relays will be decided the day of the session. There are relay names on Team Unify but we will make final decisions about who is swimming on the relays at the meet. Please make sure you do not leave without your swimmer checking with a coach about relays.
What to wear
Saturday: New Shirt (Swim-A-Thon) or Gray
Swimmers must have on the appropriate cap and suit
Friday Night Practices
Swimmers who are going down to St. Mary’s early Friday but are not swimming until Saturday should come to the pool and warm-up once the meet starts. You can get in as early as 5 p.m. but need to be finished warm-up by 7:45 p.m. Let your coach know if you are planning to do this.
Hotel Block Information
Below you will
find information for booking a hotel room for the Junior
Champs meet. If you are unsure if your swimmer will be going
to this meet please contact your coach for further
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
Standard Double Queen rooms
MAC check out time with no additional cost for Sunday is 3pm.
Group reservations must be received by the Hotel or by Holiday Inn’s toll-free Reservation Line on or before
March 1,2017 (the “Cut-Off Date”). Any reservations received after the Cut-Off Date will be accepted on a space-available basis only, at the best available rate.
Home 2 Suites 301-866-1416
Queen Studio Suites (one queen bed, one sleeper sofa) $121+ tax.
Group reservations must be received by the Hotel on or before March 18,2018 (the “Cut-Off Date”). Any reservations received after the Cut-Off Date will be accepted on a space-available basis only, at the best available
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email Joanna Brown at email@example.com