(this is a team hosted event)
December 01-03, 2016
Fairland Aquatics Center
13820 Old Gunpowder Road
Laurel, MD 20707
Please commit and select events
Saturday, November 18th by 11:59p
Please check www.PVSWIM.org for the most up-to-date information, as schedules are subject to change.
Friday - All Ages – Timed Finals:
Warm-up 4:30 – 5:20 PM, Events: 5:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday
13 and Over – Prelims Sessions:
Warm-up: 6:30 – 7:30 AM Events: 7:40 AM
11-12 Year Olds – Prelims Sessions:
Warm-up: 10:30 – 11:20 AM, Events: 11:30 AM
10 and Under – Prelims Sessions:
Warm-up: 2:15 – 2:45 PM, Events: 2:50 PM
Warm-up: 5:15 – 6:05 PM, Events: 6:15 PM
· All Friday night events are Timed Finals, will be swum fast to slow, and may require positive check in. The 500 Freestyle, the 400 IM and the 1650 yard Mixed Freestyle will be combined events but broken out for scoring and awards purposes. Two courses may be used.
· Friday night session is considered a Distance session; Swimmers must provide their own timer for all events and a counter if desired, for the 1650 Freestyle events.
· Entries in the 400 IM, 500 Free and 1650 Free may be limited due to time constraints. If necessary, entries will be limited based on verifiable proof of entry time, fast to slow. Athletes removed will be given the opportunity to enter another event in the meet as long as that entry does not exceed the limit per session.
· All 13-14 and 15&Over events will have an ‘A’ and ‘B’ Final (Top 20).
· All 11-12 and 10&Under events will have an ‘A’ Final (Top 10).
· 12 and Under events - 400 IM, 200 Fly, 200 Back, 200 Breast are Timed Finals.
· 8 and Under athletes MUST have provable ties.
· A contestant may enter no more than three (3) individual events per day and eight (8) events over the course of the meet.
SCY times will be the conforming times for this
· “NT” entries will NOT be accepted with exception of the 12U 500 Free, where a provable 200 Free time.
Minimum entry standards
Splash fee: $10.00
Per entry fee: $8.50
· Meet programs will be sold for $12.00. The program will include coupons for a free program for the finals session.
· Concessions will be available in the facility lobby.
· In keeping with facility policy NO snack bar food will be permitted on the pool deck with the exception of water/sports drinks.