(this is a team hosted event)
Friday, March 23 - Sunday, March 25
Fairland Aquatic Center
13820 Old Gunpowder Road
Please commit and select events
Saturday, March 10th by 11:59p
Please check www.PVSWIM.org for the most up-to-date information, as schedules are subject to change.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled warm-up. See the schedule below .
This meet is timed finals.
· Friday - All Ages: Warm-up 4:30 – 5:20 PM, Events: 5:30 PM
Distance: Swimmers must provide their own counters and timers
· Saturday and Sunday:
Morning session - 11 - 12 year olds: Warm-up: 7:00 - 7:50 AM Events: 8:00 AM
Midday session – 9 - 10 year olds: Warm-up: 11:40 – 12:20 PM Events: 12:30 PM
Afternoon session - 13 & Over: Warm-up: 3:30 – 4:20 PM Events: 4:30 PM
Meet Director reserves the right to adjust times/sessions after entries are received.
All events 200Y and above may be positive check-in.
THIS IS A NO FASTER THAN SWIM MEET. PLEASE SEE RULES BELOW.
· Current USA Swimming rules shall govern the meet. All events are timed finals. A contestant may enter no more than three individual events and two relays per day.
· A swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS 14&U JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIPS qualifying standard for their age as of 3/14/2018 A swimmer who has aged up since March 14, 2018. may not enter an event they were eligible to enter at PVS SHORT COURSE 14 & UNDER JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIPS.
· A 15 and older swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS SC JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS qualifying standard for their age as of 3/7/2018.
· If a swimmer is ineligible to swim an event in this meet, that swimmer is also ineligible to swim the corresponding relay leg of that stroke and distance on a relay team.
All entries into NST events will be run though SWIMS. Any time not meeting the standard will be removed.
Splash Fee: $10.00
Individual event fee: $7.50
Relay event fee: $14.00 ($3.50 per swimmer)
Programs for each session will be available for $2.00 each.