(this is a team hosted event)
Friday, March 23 - Sunday, March 25
Fairland Aquatic Center
13820 Old Gunpowder Road
Taking showers before getting in the pool will become the norm for pools with traditionally poor air quality. Please start letting your swimmers know so they are aware by the time this weekend comes around
Swimmers may NOT have chairs on
Please check www.PVSWIM.org for the most up-to-date information, as schedules are subject to change.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled warm-up. See the schedule below .
This meet is timed finals.
· Friday - All Ages: Warm-up 4:30 – 5:20 PM, Events: 5:30 PM
Distance: Swimmers must provide their own counters and timers
· Saturday and Sunday:
Morning session - 11 - 12 year olds: Warm-up: 7:00 - 7:50 AM Events: 8:00 AM
Midday session – 9 - 10 year olds: Warm-up: 11:40 – 12:20 PM Events: 12:30 PM
Sunday 9 - 10: Warm ups 11:00 - 11:50, 12:00 pm Start
Afternoon session - 13 & Over: Warm-up: 3:30 – 4:20 PM Events: 4:30 PM
Sunday 13 & Over: Warm ups 3:00 - 3:50, 4:00 pm Start
Meet Director reserves the right to adjust times/sessions after entries are received.
All events 200Y and above may be positive check-in.
THIS IS A NO FASTER THAN SWIM MEET. PLEASE SEE RULES BELOW.
· Current USA Swimming rules shall govern the meet. All events are timed finals. A contestant may enter no more than three individual events and two relays per day.
· A swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS 14&U JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIPS qualifying standard for their age as of 3/14/2018 A swimmer who has aged up since March 14, 2018. may not enter an event they were eligible to enter at PVS SHORT COURSE 14 & UNDER JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIPS.
· A 15 and older swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS SC JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS qualifying standard for their age as of 3/7/2018.
· If a swimmer is ineligible to swim an event in this meet, that swimmer is also ineligible to swim the corresponding relay leg of that stroke and distance on a relay team.
All entries into NST events will be run though SWIMS. Any time not meeting the standard will be removed.
Splash Fee: $10.00
Individual event fee: $7.50
Relay event fee: $14.00 ($3.50 per swimmer)
Programs for each session will be available for $2.00 each.