2019 ARPA District 2 Swim and Dive Championship Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
District Host Team : Cullman
Each swimmer may enter a maximum of three (3) individual, two (2) relay, and (2) diving events.
Diving will take place at Cullman's Outdoor Pool on Thursday the 11th of July.
Swimming will be at Cullman on Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th of July.
Please read the meet invite below for specific details.
Additional Meet Information
- There is ample space for tents in the parking lot at the back of the facility. The area will be closed off to vehicles late Thursday. No tents to be added on deck, please.
- We also have a large gym with A/C that will be ready for seating on Thursday afternoon and throughout the event. BYO chairs. BUT...no chairs in the hallways!
- Heat sheets will be "streamlined" this year. No need for team pics or brag ads in this year's meet. Paper copies will be $5 each, or use the Meet Mobile app for your heat sheet at $5.99. Results will be posted near the gym and also on Meet Mobile.
- K&N Screenprinting will be on hand for your 2019 District II shirts, located between the gym and pools.
- First Place Athletics will have suits, goggles, and other swim gear, also located close to the gym.
- Several food vendors as well as facility concessions will be ready for business on Friday and Saturday. You can find the concession stand outside on the pool deck/next to the locker rooms from the inside. Food trucks will be in the parking lot on the west side of the pool.
- Spectator areas around the pool will be marked with plenty of room for viewing.
- Complimentary lunch will be provided to volunteers at the meet. Sign in at the party room to get your meal ticket. Check now with your coach or volunteer coordinator to know how you can help...they have a short list.
- Medals (1st-3rd place) will be presented in the gym immediately following the last event each day. Team trophies will be awarded Saturday following the medals.
- Check http://www.cullmanswimteam.com for updates as we approach the meet.
Sign up for Remind 101 to get pertinent meet announcements (only essential info such as weather delays, meet start back times, alerts, etc) here:
Warm Up Schedule
- Friday Morning - 08:00 to 08:30
- Saturday Morning - 07:45 to 08:10