Dual Meet #5 - Home vs. Ridgewood
(this is a team hosted event)
Because nothing this season can be entirely straightforward... this week we have an away meet against the Ridgewood Barracudas... at HOME. You could call it a home meet against the Ridgewood Baracudas and we'll go ahead and do that, because most of the differences between home and away happen behind the scenes. So, here's what you need to know about this HOME MEET AGAINST RIDGEWOOD...
- Please sign your swimmer(s) up for the meet by this Wednesday, JULY 14th, at12:00pm. The button is right up there! If they are not registered for the meet, they will not have timecards.
- Please sign up to volunteer. That button is right up there, too. We split the volunteer duties at dual meets, but there is still plenty to do. Many of you have already signed up, so thanks. Keep it coming! Thereare plenty more jobs available.
- The order of eventsat the meet will be as follows: Relays, Freestyle, Individual Medley, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly, and Relays. Swimmers’ events and/or relays will be selected by the coaching staff. (They have been strategizing for weeks).
- All swimmers should arrive and check-in with the Team Manager by 5:55am. Warmups will begin around 6:05 am. The swimmers have a very limited amount of time to warmup, so please be on time! The meet will start promptly at 7:00 am.
- Please remind your swimmers not to DQ. Each swim is important and will affect what they can swim at Divisionals. (PS. Commit your swimmers to the Divisionals meet, ASAP).
- Directions: You should know where our pool is by now.
- Parking: Our little parking lot fills up fast and a handful of the spots closest to the pool are reserved for specific people. Please don't run over our traffic cones and please don't double park or block the lanes. If you are dropping off your swimmer and parking farther away, please don't come in past the traffic circle thingy.
- More about parking: And if you're parking farther away, we've had some concerns about how this has been handled. I don't think it's y'all, but it needs to be said: PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN INTERSECTIONS OR BLOCK RESIDENTS’ DRIVEWAYS, MAILBOXES, OR FIRE HYDRANTS, ETC. IF YOUR CAR NEEDSTO GET TOWED, IT WILL BE AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- Team Area:Our team area includes the grassy area behind the coach tents and theconcrete between the baby pool and the entrance.PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BABYPOOL, IT IS CLOSED.
- 20210717 - BRDLvsRWB - Meet Entries
- 20210717 - BRDLvsRWB - Meet Program
- 20210717 - BRDLvsRWB - Meet Timeline
- Meet Results
- Final Score