2019 MSA Veterans Day Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
EVERY MSA swimmer is EXPECTED TO COMPETE in this meet. This is a TEAM Fundraiser.
MSA Veterans Invitational Meet Job Signup is now OPEN!
All MSA families are required to volunteer for two sessions at the MSA Veterans Day Invitational. There will be a $100 Volunteer Contribution added to your account following the MSA hosted Veterans Day Invitational Meet, for any families who have NOT volunteered for at least 2 sessions. For those of you that volunteer for a full day at the meet, you will have access to the hospitality room during that day. (The hospitality room provides coaches, officials, and full-day volunteers with complimentary food and beverages.) In addition to the required volunteer hours, an additional sign-up will be conducted for food/drink donations for the concession stand.
Doug Parkinson - Meet Director
- Meet Invite
- 2019 Veterans Day Invitational Meet Events File
- 2019 VDI Timeline (official)
- 2019 VDI Warm-Up Assignments
- Significant Meet Timeline Changes
- 2019 VDI Heat Sheet (reseeded)
- 2019 VDI Final Results (TM Import File)
- 2019 VDI Final Results (PDF)