TAAF Regional Championships
(this is a team hosted event)
TAAF Region III Swimming Championships
This is what we train for all season! The TAAF Region meet in New Braunfels will be where all the teams come together to show what you learned over the summer. The Landa Park Dolphins are some of the best hosts around. This meet will be the qualifying meet for the State Games of Texas in Edinburg.
This is an all day event, so please plan accordingly.
Landa Park Aquatic Center (Click for Google Directions)
350 Aquatic Cir, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Fees: $7.00 per individual event & $7.00 per relay leg.
Admission is $5.00 for spectators over 12 and $4.00 for children ages 3-12, which includes access to the meet and then to the other recreational pools once they are open to the public at 10:00AM.
6 & UNDER: 3 events including relays (note: 6 & Under may enter 8 & Under events)
8 & UNDER: 3 events including relays
9 & 10: 3 events including relays
11 & 12: 4 events including relays
13 & 14: 4 events including relays
15-17: 7 events (4 events including gender relays plus 3 mixed relays)
18 & OVER: unlimited events
Regional Championship T-Shirts. You must pre-order your shirts. www.landaparkdolphins.org and click the SHOP button on the home page. You will be directed to our Big Frog Custom T-Shirts online store. Please select Landa Park Dolphins. You will find all the following options:
When ordering, please select the correct team from the drop down menu. All orders will be boxed up by team and delivered to the head coach at packet pick-up the morning of the meet. Deadline for shirt orders is JULY 7th. Shirts will not be available to purchase onsite, so don't miss out!
Things you need to know for the meet...
- -Team cap or solid cap only (no collegiate/designs permitted)
- -No airrosti/sport tape, braces, etc without written note from physician
- -No sports bras under swim suits (single suit only)
- -No female swim suits that tie
- -No neoprene wetsuits
- -No watches
- -No markings or tattoos except for swimmer event/heat/lane assignments and name
- -Ready bench for 10 & Under only
- -Swimmers who miss their events will not be permitted to swim in a later heat
- -All coaches will be required to wear a badge
- -Heat sheet will be emailed out to coaches by Friday 7/14
- All swimmers qualifying for and intending to swim in the Summer Games of Texas in McAllen, TX, July 27-30, must commit to their entries and pay their entry fees at the regional meet. Swimmers failing to do so within 60 minutes of the end of the meet will forfeit their eligibility to the next swimmer in the order of finish of that event. The Summer Games of Texas entry fees are $7.00 per individual event and $28.00 per relay team. These fees must be paid by one team check before leaving the regional meet. Only entries certified and submitted by the Regional Meet Directors will be accepted at the state meet. Click here to commit yes/no. If you are not committed to the state meet on our website, then I will mark you as not going. Even if you get 1st place. If you are not ocmmited I will be scratching you.