TAAF Games of Texas
T.A.A.F. State Swimming qualification begins at the local level with the swim athlete being registered through their member city swim team, affiliate swim team or as an unattached athlete.The T.A.A.F. registered athlete must qualify through regional competition (the region in which they are registered). Once the athlete qualifies at region level, he or she advances to the T.A.A.F. State Swim Meet held at the T.A.A.F. Summer Games of Texas
Only swimmers that place in the top three of their age group and event at regionals will be eligible to participate in the State Games.
Thursday - 7/27:
- Session 1: Boys 11-14 - 4:00 p.m.
Friday - 7/28:
- Session 2: Boys 9-10 and 15-17 9:00 a.m.
- Session 3: Girls 9-10 and 15-17 2:00 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony 7:00 p.m. McAllen Convention Center
Saturday - 7/29:
- Session 4: Men 18 & over; Boys 8 & under 9:00 a.m.
- Session 5: Women 18 & over; Girls 8 & under 2:00 p.m.
Sunday - 7/30:
- Session 6: Girls 11-14 9:00 a.m.
- 6 & under
- 8 & under
- 9-10 yrs old
- 11-12 yrs old
- 13-14 yrs old
- 15-17 yrs old
- 18 yrs+
Edinburg Water Park
125 E. Palm Dr.
Entry Fees: $7.00 per event and $7.00 per relay leg.
$7.00 per session or $35.00 for six sessions
On-site concessions will be available.
Free parking will be located across the street from the Edinburg Water Park. Parking tags are not required and overnight parking and RV's are not permitted.