H2Swift Summer Jam
(this is a team hosted event)
H2Swift Summer Jam 2017
June 17th, 2017
Join H2Swift Boerne for Summer Jam swim meet. Everyone is invited to have some fun competition with us. The meet will be at the Boerne City Pool.
Price: $1.00 per individual event, and $4.00 per relay. There is no admission fees. Heat sheets will be mailed to the teams 24 hours before the meet. Heat sheets will be on sale for $3.00. All fees are due June, 15th. There will be deck entires. $2.00 per individual event, and $8.00 for any relays. All deck entires must be done by 8:45 AM on the day of the meet.
Entry Limits: Individual Entries 4, Relay Entries 2, Total 5.
If you are not using Team Unify for entries.
- You can create a mock meet in your Hy-Tek system. You can use the available PDF attached at the bottom for a list of events. You will have to create the events in your system and then export the file. This is ideal to keep the human error to a minimum.
- You can download the Excel document at the bottom of the page.
Please fill out all of the information of each
athlete and their event number. Then email the list so that I can
enter the entries into our Touchpad system.
- I have possible access to a new Hy-Teck software. If I am able to creat a meet file, then I will send a meet file ASAP, but please proceed with the steps above for now.
Please email Coach Blaine if your team is thinking about attending.
Volunteers: Each team will have volunteers assignments. Please have 5-10 volunteers ready to go. We will communicate more needs as the event gets closer.
Location: Boerne City Pool 106 Park Rd, Boerne, TX 78006
Warm-up: 9:00 AM
Meet Start: 10:00 AM
Team seating assignments will be emailed before the meet.
- There will be no facility entry fee.
- Bring your own ready bench and tent.
- Bring your own chairs and blankets for spectators.
- Basic concessions will be offered.
- Have 5-10 volunteers ready to go. Please email Blaine here the list of names.
- Parking can be limited with soccer games. You may park your car in the fields across the street from the pool.
- Additional working bathrooms out by the tennis courts. They are a walk, but will work if a line forms.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the meet. Please let Coach Blaine know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to a great day at the pool.
***This meet is not a USA Swimming Sanctioned Meet.*** Please no year round swimmers who have been participating in meets since December 31st or practicing with a team over 3 days a week since January.