USA MEET: (no coach attending) TCAT Meet
2021 TCAT Midsummer Swim Meet
NO GYB COACH IN ATTENDANCE
SESSIONS 3 & 5 only
AGES 11 & OVER ONLY
SPIRE INSTITUTE Aquatic Center, 5201 Spire Circle, Geneva, 44041. Take 90 to Exit 218.
50 meters by 10 lanes, Colorado electronic timing and scoreboard; spacious locker rooms, deck area, and spectator section; continuous warm-up available. The competition course has been certified in accordance with 104.2.2C (4). The copy of such certification is on file with USA Swimming. An adjacent 25-yard pool is available for continuous warm-up and warm-down. Men’s and Women’s locker rooms are off the pool deck but are not accessible to parents during the meet. Colorado timing system and scoreboard are available.
Each swimmer is allowed to bring 1 spectator. Admission is included in the entry fees. COVID Marshals shall monitor social distancing within the spectator area.
- Thursday night warm ups will start at 4:45 PM warm ups will last 45 minutes and the meet will start at 5:35 PM
- Friday and Saturday morning sessions warm ups will start at 8:00 AM. Warm ups will last 45 minutes and the meet will start at 8:50 AM.
- Warm-up will be split by gender, age group or team if the average number of swimmers per lane is scheduled to exceed 15 swimmers per lane, into a minimum of two groups, in which case warm-up shall be a minimum of thirty minutes each.
- There will be a break between sessions to allow for adequate sanitation and egress of swimmers from the previous session. No swimmer from a later session will be allowed on deck until all the swimmers from the previous session have left the pool deck.
- Sessions and events may be combined or split depending on entries received. Heats may be limited depending on entries received
- The finalized warm up plan for all the sessions will be found at Lake Erie website by June 27, 2021.
Teams who are entering swimmers but will not have a coach at the meet should arrange ahead of time for another coach to supervise their athletes. Swimmers without coach supervision must contact the Meet Director or Meet Referee to be assigned to a coach on deck.
$8.00/individual event which includes admission for 1 spectator/day and digital heat sheet; Plus LESI swimmer surcharge of $3.00/swimmer. Relays are $15.00. There is an additional $2.00 for any manual entries submitted.
Make checks payable to TCAT.
Swimmers can compete in 2 individual events and 1 relay on Thursday and up to 4 individual events and 2 relays per day on Friday and Saturday. Teams can enter a max of 2 relays per relay event. 11 and 12 year old swimmers have to choose to swim either in the morning session or afternoon session BUT MAY NOT COMPETE IN BOTH SESSIONS.
Deck Entries are not permitted.
Swimmers must be current athlete members of USA swimming. Coaches must be current coach members of USA swimming and must check in before entering the pool deck. All coaches must display the deck pass & a wristband is required to be worn by all coaches issued by the meet host. Age of the swimmer is as of the first day of the meet, July 1, 2021. There will be no on-deck registration for coaches or athletes.