NAAC 2017 OW Fall Splash SUNDAY 9/10
Sep 10, 2017 (03:00 AM)
September, 2 2017
AG,Jr,Sr (Annapolis - LeJeune Hall)
2017 Naval Academy Open Water Fall Splash - UPDATED!!!!
SUNDAY September 10, 2017 | Bay Ridge Community Beach, 2 Herndon Ave., Annapolis, MD
We are looking forward to a great morningA couple of quick things: ! A big thank you to 2L Races Services for providing us with the electronic timing for the meet & Bay Ridge Community for the use of their beautiful beach.
- Please make sure all waivers are signed by coaches prior to swimmers turning them in.
- Check-in is open at . All swimmers need to arrive at least 1 hour prior to their swim for check-in.
- Please have swimmers cut nails prior to arriving. There will be a nail check at check-in.
- There will be light concessions sold (coffee, bagels, donuts, etc).
- Directions to the site are posted on MD Swim, under the meet tab.
- Please advise swimmers to not touch the timing equipment. Thank you.
- Swimmers will check in and turn in waivers if not done so already.
- Swimmers will receive a cap with a number on it (numbers are issued by last name, alphabetically).
- Swimmers will receive a timing chip to place in their cap. It is important they listen to the instructions as to the placement of the chip so their time is captured.
- Swimmers will also receive a popsicle stick with their corresponding number on it. They need this to hand to the official at the start of the race.
Attached is the Timeline & Psych Sheet. CHANGE IN THE TIMELINE: We are having 2 heats of the 15-18 yr olds, and combining the Mixed event with them as well. Heat 1 will be the Girls and Heat 2 the Boys & the Mixed Open. See the Timeline for the breakdown.
MUST READ MEET NOTICE AND COMPLETE RELEASE FORM TO PARTICIPATE
- NAAC Open Water Meet Notice - MUST READ AND COMPLETE!!
- 2017 naac open water fall splash psych sheet (1).pdf
- 2017 SWIMMERS TIMELINE OPEN WATER FALL SPLASH (1).pdf