2018 Senior Circuit
The Ohio Senior Circuit meet is open to all swimmers who meet the following criteria:
- High school athletes, 14 years old and older, who are in or beyond their freshman year and have competed in a high school swim meet during that academic year;
- Collegiate or Masters athletes;
- Disabled athletes who meet the eligibility criteria that are required of other meet participants.
No NT entries will be accepted. Coaches must enter a best guess hand time for each NT entry.
Max 3 individual events per day per swimmer & max 6 individual events for the meet
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE - Warm-up & start times will be confirmed once all entries have been received.
Friday & Saturday
- 2018 BGSC Senior Circuit Meet.pdf
- 2018 Sr Cicuit School Excuse Letter
- 2018 Sr Circuit BGSU parking pass
- 2018 Sr Circuit psych sheet v2.0
- 2018 Sr Circuit timeline v2.0