When signing up for a meet, there are a few things to remember:
- Please review the meet description to see if it is a required meet for your training group.
- Please note if you can only attend certain days of a swim meet, otherwise we will assume you are around for the entire meet.
- While you make preminary event choices, the coaching staff has final say on all event selection. Sometimes, challenging or new events are picked. This is for the benefit of the athlete and the coaching staff. This is not done to punish the athlete.
- Please note if you want the coaching staff to select all events.
- It is expected that all athletes in a session will participate in relays.
- Coaches will assign all relays making as many as we can based on having the athletes to fill them.