June 20 2018
HOW TO DECLARE FOR A MEET
- Go to the website: http://www.nauticats.org
- Log In with your email address and password.
- Select the EVENT tab at the top of the page
- Select Edit Commitment for the meet
- Click your swimmer’s name (you must do this for each swimmer).
- Under DECLARATION, select YES or NO
- Scroll to the bottom and place check marks in the boxes for the events your swimmer can swim proficiently, or you may leave this to the coaches’ discretion. *The coaches have final say on the strokes assigned for the meet.*
- Please note any special instructions or considerations for that meet. For example, if you need to leave the meet early, please make a comment to that effect.
- AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE CLICK SAVE CHANGES.
If you want to check your swimmer's status, sign on again, go to the event tab and the swim meet. Click edit commitment and it will show you your swimmer’s status as committed, declined or undeclared
Any change of status after the cutoff date and time (Tuesday at midnight) must be given directly to the head coaches via email.
June 27 2018
|10 & Under Swimmers meet up at the pool for fun with the coaches!|
June 30 2018
Host: Clear Lake City Stars