Pool Use Event Registration
In order to maintain physical distancing mandated by Santa Clara County public health officials, we have implemented a registration system for pool use this season. We are only allowed to have six families in the facility at a time. In order to use the pool, please book a time slot for yourself and/or your family member(s).
In order to maximize pool use by the entire membership, we ask that you be courteous of other members and LIMIT your signups to the following (per week):
Free Swim: 1 weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday) AND 2 weekdays
- Signups will be limited to one slot for the first twelve hours of registration, starting at 9:00 AM on Sundays.
- After twelve hours, you can sign up for a second slot.
- After twelve additional hours, you can sign up for a third slot if any are still available. (The one weekend day slot limit still applies)
There are three free swim sessions per day on weekdays (four on Wednesdays), and five free swim sessions per day on weekends (five on Sundays). As a courtesy to other members with weekday work obligations, if you are able to come on a weekday, please do so, instead of registering for a weekend slot.
Lap Swim: 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) AND 3 weekdays during preferred times (7:00-8:00 AM and 6:30-8:00 PM)
- You may book up to two CONSECUTIVE 30 minute time slots, for a total of one hour, per day.
- You may not book both a morning and an evening slot on the same day during weekdays.
- Due to lower turnout in the early morning hours, slots booked on weekdays between 6:00-7:00am and on weekend days between 6:00-8:00am will not be counted toward the limit (three weekdays and one weekend day).
- If you have reached your maximum for the week, but a preferred time slot is available, you may exceed the limit (three weekdays and one weekend day during preferred times) ONLY if is less than 12 hours from the slot start time.
- Family members must share a lane.
If you do not comply, you will receive an email requesting that you remove a signup/extra signups within eighteen hours, or the last signup(s) will be removed for you.
Also, if you know you are not able to come to the pool, we request that you cancel your signup within 18 hours of the start time, to allow others to sign up for your spot.
**Starting the week of August 24th, pool maintenance is from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Tuesdays and Fridays.**
**Starting the week of August 31, swim conditioning is from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and from 8:15 AM - 11:15 AM on Saturdays.**
Other Important Sign-up Reminders:
- Please include the number of family members who will be coming to the pool in the "Optional Contact Info" section (eg. 5 people). Please do not include any additional names, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- See the COVID-19 FAQs tab (under News) or email email@example.com with questions.
Notes Regarding the OnDeck Mobile Application:
- OnDeck will display the sign-up times converted to the timezone of your current location (like any calendar app). So, for example, if you are in Idaho/Colorado and want to sign up for a 7:30 AM slot in California @ FPCC, it will display as 6:30 AM in OnDeck, as it displays the date/time in the timezone of your phone's current location.
- We highly recommend that you use the web browser desktop instrutions to access Team Unify for sign up during the peak sign up times (Sunday 9:00AM & 9:00PM; Monday 9:00AM). Do not use the OnDeck mobile app during these peak times.